How do we teach?

Practically

80% of the time is practical exercises, live coding and specific programming problems. The remaining 20% of the time is a necessary theoretical introduction.

To measure the labor market

Our courses are based on the experience of over 120 trainers (active programmers) and periodic consultations with employers about their needs.

 

After working hours

Courses are held in the evening or weekend mode. Because of this, you do not have to give up your daily responsibilities. You can reconcile learning with work while still having time to rest.

What makes us different?

  • 1. benefit icon
    Practical approach

    80% of the course consists of exercises and live-coding and discussion of specific programming problems.

  • 2. benefit icon
    Classes with specialists

    All our trainers are active programmers with many years of experience.

  • 3. benefit icon
    You are building a portfolio

    At the end of the course you are carrying out a project that you can show the world!

  • 4. benefit icon
    IT interviews

    Passing the course you will get a chance to have simulated job interviews with our trainers.

Choose a course and sign up today

  • Java from scratch

    Białystok

    28.10.2017

    5 days to get started!
    Details
  • .NET from scratch

    Trójmiasto

    30.10.2017

    7 days to get started!
    Details
  • Java from scratch

    Wrocław

    30.10.2017

    7 days to get started!
    Details
  • Java from scratch

    Kraków

    14.11.2017

    22 days to get started!
    Details
  • osoba kontaktowa

    Come over for a coffee and
    meet us!

    Gdynia, Aleja Zwycięstwa 96/98, wing IVD, II floor

    58 782 48 88

    info@sdacademy.pl