We are in 13 cities and we will be expanding to more soon
Courses targeted at employers' needs
81% of graduates found employment within 3 months
SDA was created to help you enter the industry with solid skills that will allow you to find your first job as a programmer. We focus on maximum practice, both in terms of our courses, our approach to our students, and when it comes to providing support during subsequent job searching. This approach, so far unprecedented in the teaching process, guarantees the acquisition of the skills and competencies needed to work effectively in the IT industry. Our indicators show that 81% of students find work in up to 3 months after the completion of the course!
During the course, you will learn JAVA. You will also learn the programming tools, agile methodology, and technologies that will allow you to create your first project using this technology. Classes are held in Polish in groups of 12 to 18 students.
Thanks to classes being held at the weekends you do not have to abandon your work or studies! Plus, during the week you can revise the material you learned during the weekend to systematize your knowledge and increase your learning efficiency.
Don’t worry if you have no programming experience. It is important that you have the ability to understand the rules and mechanisms that govern Java and, in general, programming:
If you are unsure whether you will manage, contact us to get the so-called “prework”. These are materials that you will have to go through before the course and which can help you to make certain that programming is a good direction. Send an e-mail with “Prework Szczecin Java” as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org and get your prework.
• Multiplatform capabilities – it can be used to write software for Windows, iOS, Linux, Android and many others.
• Simplicity – clear and understandable instructions, especially beginner-friendly.
• Versatility – the ability to create both desktop and mobile applications. “Write once, work everywhere” – is a very popular saying related to Java.
• Resources – Java is a very popular language. The consequence of this popularity is its continuous improvement and creation of a huge number of standard libraries (code snippets we can use), which saves a lot of time that would otherwise have to be spent writing your own classes, that are well optimized.
• Community – a huge community, which translates into the ease of finding help and guidance.
• Popularity – Java is one of the most popular languages, which translates into a permanent demand on the labour market. It was used to create, among others, Gmail, Minecraft, Amazon, YouTube, eBay, Twitter and most Android applications.
• Salary – high compared to other languages.
You have the chance to take part in the longest course that teaches programming from scratch! Classes consist of about 20% of theoretical introduction and 80% of practice, and our trainers are professionals with many years of experience.
Your goal is our goal – which makes us pay particular attention to the course ending with you getting a job. We offer HR consultancy, soft skills training, recruitment preparation – everything you need to get a job.
Thanks to our schedule you do not have to sacrifice your job to take part in the classes. However, you do need to devote time to work with the teacher from Monday to Friday between 5:30pm and 9:00pm You should also remember that self-study after hours increases the chance of successful completion of the course.
After completing the course you will receive a certificate confirming the completion of the course and acquisition of the skills. Another tangible proof of your skills will be the portfolio that you will create during the course!
The programme of the course is tailored to the needs of the market. We teach the most important skills required to enter the IT world as a programmer. Our mission is to convey not only specific technical knowledge but to instil a certain way of thinking needed in the industry.
You will be taught by practitioners – experienced programmers who, like no one else, can instil in you the passion for the IT world. They also provide valuable and practical advice not only about programming but also about the market..
Each course has its own content coordinator. Thanks to our substantive team you can be sure that the courses are tailored to the needs of the IT market.
Send us an application form that can be found on the right-hand side of the screen (Sign up). This does not mean that your participation is confirmed and you are required to pay.
We will contact you within 48 hours to dispel any doubts. If you choose to enrol in the course, we will complete the formalities. At this point, your participation is confirmed and a place on the course is booked.
During our first contact, we will send you online courses.
They will help you to familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of programming and the basics of your chosen technology.
Course participants are obliged to complete them before starting classes.
The course lasts for about 5 months. We meet at weekends 9:00am – 04:00pm, Saturdays and Sundays. This way you don’t have to resign from work for the time of changing your trade.
During and after the course you will be provided with support of an IT industry HR consultant who will prepare you to effectively search for a job. The consultant will help you to create application documents, teach you soft skills, and provide you with a list of the most common topics/tasks that you will most likely encounter on your way looking for work.
If you pay for your tuition with one money transfer, you will receive a gift – 5% off the final price of the course.
You want to start learning, but have no disposale income? Together with Alior Bank, we have prepared special forms of financing!
You don’t want to start a loan process at the bank? We can split the payment into a maximum of 3 instalments.
Do you have the status of an unemployed person which allows you to obtain a subsidy from the Employment Agency? We are a Training Organization (number RIS 2.22/00104/2015) and we have extensive experience in cooperation with agencies all over Poland.
Contact us, we will be happy to help! :)
As the only programming academy we are the creators of the Graduate Success Programme.
The programme provides constant and complex care of every course participant & alumni of our programmes.
- You receive job search assistance at every stage of the course and after its completion
- You will get valuable tips on how to get started in the IT industry
- You will meet with HR consultants
- It will prepare you for an effective job search
- You will improve your resume
- You will get tips on how to make a good impression during an interview